Mac and Mobile Management
Manage Macs as you do PCs while empowering mobile workers with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives. Provide secure access to cloud, mobile and on-premises applications with integrated Mac, mobility and identity management.
Why Mac and Mobile Management?
Today’s IT landscape is complex. As more employees rely on mobile devices and Macs for work, companies need to authorize and manage these devices with consistency. Smart Mac and mobile management — including application provisioning, automated device configuration, and self-service enrollment — reduces user frustration, lowers helpdesk calls, and ensures uniform security.
- Join Macs and iOS devices to Microsoft Active Directory
- Centrally enforce Group Policy-based security settings
- Provide single sign-on for cloud, mobile and on-premises apps
- Enable context-based step-up multi-factor authentication (MFA) globally or on a per-app basis
- Secure and manage Apple devices just like Windows PCs
- Enforce security policies including encryption, remote lock and wipe
- Automate network and certificate management for secure access to Exchange, VPN and Wi-Fi
- Help ensure only trusted devices and users have access to enterprise apps
- Push apps to Mac and mobile devices based on user role
- Manage access controls and single sign-on to mobile, SaaS and on-premises apps
- Automate user account provisioning and de-provisioning
- Apple devices can be joined to Microsoft Active Directory
- User and device policies can be enforced using Group Policy
- Centrify Identity Platform can also provide full identity, device and application management from the cloud
- No additional infrastructure is required
- Choose on-premises and/or cloud-based management
- Enforce policies for both BYO and corporate Apple devices
Centrify Identity Platform
Protect against the leading cause of cyberthreats — compromised credentials — with a complete set of solutions to secure the modern enterprise.
- All Users: Employees, contractors, privileged users, partners, customers
- All Apps: Cloud or on premises
- All Resources: Network infrastructure, outsourced IT, Mac and mobile devices